Holme Park Game Hatcheries,
T: 01189 782911 (Office)
Click here to email us
We have been proudly supplying pheasant eggs, chicks and poults in the UK for over 50 years and operate a closed flock system based on a mixture of Chinese and Mongolian blood, a cross that has proved to be consistently successful since we started in 1960. Holme Park Game Hatcheries is a traditional game farm set in 150 acres of land in Berkshire.
We use an extensive grass system with low stocking rates which we believe produces the best quality pheasants. We also operate an open farm policy so please don't hesitate to make an appointment to come and see us - we are only 15 to 20 minutes South of Junction 10 on the M4.
Today Holme Park Game Hatcheries is managed by Tim Robbins who took over from his father who established the farm in 1960. Tim strongly believes that 'British is Best' and continues to embrace the same system that has worked so successfully for all of these years.
Holme Park Game Hatcheries:
- Operate a closed flock system and we try to do everything as naturally as possible
- Are a family business in operation since 1960 dedicated to traditional values and service
- Use an extensive grass system
- Poults are delivered nationally in small crates to keep stress to a minimum
- Chicks are delivered nationally in non-returnable boxes and also sprayed with the probiotic Aviguard at no extra cost
- Do not ask for deposits and an invoice will follow after delivery
- We use high quality feed throughout the year
- Liaise closely with their veterinary practice when necessary and work within the latest codes of practice.
If you have any questions or you would like to visit us please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01189 782911.